Tour Operator Services
The Alabama Tourism Department (ATD) is ready to work with travel industry professionals to help make it as easy as possible to plan a wonderful Alabama vacation for your clients.
- ATD offers a free video showing why clients will want to stay in Alabama.
- Alabama’s Black Heritage, ATD’s group tour brochure shows historic and cultural sites, plus suggested itineraries connected with Alabama’s rich black heritage.
- The Alabama Group Travel Planner, offers suggested itineraries, Hub & Spoke and themed tours along with hotel and attraction information.
- We offer Reunion Services filled with ideas and how-to solutions specially designed to make your next reunion planning go smoothly.
- There are opportunities and assistance regarding FAM Tours for domestic and foreign tour operators and travel agents.
- We provide tour development assistance, including itinerary and planning suggestions, information on routes and attractions, travel times and local tourism contacts.
- Brochures, booklets, maps, a consumer vacation guide and individual attraction literature are available upon request.
- Destination tourism promotion, charter travel and suggested itinerary planning.
- The Alabama Calendar of Events, published annually, provides descriptions, contacts and time of events.
- Digital images of attractions and events are available upon request for reproduction or visual presentations.
- We provide press kits and trip arrangements for journalists.
- We offer a colorful series of state travel posters.