The Alabama Tourism Department has gathered a list of important adult and student educational destinations for SYTA and other group tour companies.
From U.S. Civil Rights, STEAM, and environmental programs at our beach. What happen in Alabama changed the world and continues to do so today.
- Education Product – Sports – World Games, Jesse Owens
- Education Product – History – First Nations of America
- Education Product – History – WWII Battleship
- Education Product – History – U.S. Civil Rights
- Education Product – STEAM – U.S. Space & Rocket Center / Space Camp / NASA’s Marshall Flight Center
- Education Product –Environment & Sustainability / STEM, STEAM – Jean-Michel Couteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment
- Education Product – Literature – Harper Lee / F. Scott Fitzgerald / Hank Williams
- Education Product – STEAM – Barber Motorsports
For more information, contact Rosemary Judkins, Group Tour Manager, Alabama Tourism Department, firstname.lastname@example.org