Among the many sports museums in Alabama is the Jesse Owens museum in North Alabama. And in 2022, The World Games comes to Birmingham, Alabama.
The Jesse Owens museum highlights the achievements of this OLYMPIC WINNER that defeated racism by winning while the Olympics was in Nazi Germany.
This is an inspirational visit for school children, especially those in field and track.
And don’t forget that The World Games will be coming to Birmingham in the summer of 2022.
- ARTISTIC & DANCE SPORT DanceSport, Gymnastics
- MARTIAL ARTS 5 different Martial arts sports
- BALL SPORTS 9 different including lacrosse, racquetball, softball
- PRECISION SPORTS Archery, Billiards, Bowling
- STRENGTH SPORTS Powerlifting, Tug of War
- TREND SPORTS roller sports, sports climbing, lifesaving
- INVITATIONAL SPORTS 4 invitational sports including Wheelchair Basketball Wheelchair Rugby
Click here for The World Games website.
For more information, contact Rosemary Judkins, Group Tour Manager, Alabama Tourism Department, firstname.lastname@example.org