Take It All In Responsibly Pledge
Let’s work together to help travelers Take It All In Responsibly in our Sweet Home Alabama. The health safety of everyone who visits Alabama is our concern. We want everyone to enjoy our great outdoors, attractions, restaurants, lodging, and everything else safely. Take the pledge and empower everyone in our state to stay as safe as possible.
By taking the pledge, you make a commitment:
- To train staff in proper cleaning and sanitization specific to our industry.
- To post extensive signage on health policies.
- To wear face coverings.
- To facilitate and enforce social distancing and capacity guidelines.
- To regularly sanitize public areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- To conduct wellness screenings of employees.
- To follow CDC guidelines and those of our industry for health safety policies in our establishment.
- To provide contactless reservations, payments and communication whenever possible.
Once you take the pledge:
View and download campaign assets for printing or to use in digital content. To ensure the integrity and continuity of the campaign and protected marks, do not manipulate graphics, text, or colors.
Update your location listing in our Partner Portal with details on exceptions to your operations or measures taken to ensure guest health safety.
Your location listing will receive a Take It All In Responsibly badge, be listed on the Take It All In Responsibly campaign page, and the interactive map.
Take the Pledge: